Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Blogging Continues...

1) The Test Came Back! Return and finish marking the short story the short story test.

2) Interim reports and... Who has not handed in the essay? Names up.

3) Life Online Continues - how's that Digital Detox plan coming?

Imagine being out on a long space journey with a small crew, on a mysterious mission... only the intelligent computer that runs everything seems to know what is really going on...




4) Blog Topic - describe how attached you are to Hal/The Matrix/the internet of things online... How often do you text, surf, game, Facebook, etc? How is your life better for the internet? What negative impacts is technology having on your life? Are you addicted in any way to these things? How do you know? How might you be different if you were not so attached to "Hal."

Relevant Fact: Did you know that the human brain is extremely plastic (changeable)? It can change dramatically more easily than you think...

5) How to jazz up your reflective writing:

I am really connected a lot to the internet. I totally use my cell phone all the time, even when I'm half asleep, I text. I sometimes think that maybe I should be different but then I don't know what to do so I stop thinking about it. I must spend two hours a day on Facebook. It's dumb but usually I am trying to do homework at the same time.

How can we make this weak paragraph better?

6) To the Bookable Lab


No comments:

Post a Comment